- Tan craft foam
- 2 twigs
- Hot glue gun
- Markers: brown, black, yellow and red
- Roll a piece of craft foam into the shape of a cone.
- Use hot glue gun to tack in place.
- Trim the top of the teepee on a slant.
- Break or cut twigs into 3" long pieces.
- Insert three twig pieces into the top of the teepee, glue in place.
- Decorate the outside of your teepees with fun Native American-inspired designs such as bear claws, eagles, stripes and geometric shapes.
- Construction paper: white, brown, black and yellow
- 2 short or 1 long cardboard tube
- Glue stick
- Peach and pink crayons
- Black marker
- Color a 2" x 6" section of white construction paper with the peach crayon.
- Cut out section then cut in half.
- You should now have 2- 2" x 3" peach pieces.
- Glue the peach strips to the top of the 2 cardboard tubes.
- These will be the faces.
- Cover the remainder of the cardboard tubes with black (man) and brown (woman) construction paper, overlapping the peach face a little.
- Cut 2 collars from white construction paper using pattern.
- Glue to top of shirt, wrap around and glue in place.
- Cut womanís hair from yellow construction paper using pattern.
- Cut manís hair from brown construction paper, cut a strip about the width of the womanís hair.
- Wrap around the back of the cardboard tubes, peach paper in the front, and trim if needed.
- Glue in place.
- Cut hat from black paper and bonnet from white using patterns.
- Cut a small strip of brown for the hatband, glue and trim.
- Cut small strips of white paper for the buckle.
- Glue to the hatband.
- Glue hat to manís head and bonnet to womanís head.
- Use pink crayon to add rosy cheeks.
- Use black marker to add eyes and smile.
- Baby food jar
- Thanksgiving or Fall stickers
- White glue, like Elmer's
- Glitter, optional
- Raffia or ribbon
- Apply the stickers around the jar.
- Press firmly all around the stickers.
- Using a paintbrush, completely cover the jar sides from right below the jar threads to the bottom of the sides.
- Sprinkle with glitter if desired.
- Let dry.
- Tie raffia or ribbon around the jar threads.
- Insert a votive candle and display as part of a Thanksgiving center piece.
- Make one for each guest and use as a place setting.
- 2 plastic spoons
- Construction paper: white and brown, blue, gray or black
- 4 small wiggle eyes
- White craft glue
- Print patterns.
- Cut out clothing and man's hat from blue, gray, black or brown paper.
- Cut the collars, hat band, woman's bonnet and skirt hem from white paper.
- Glue clothing together per pattern.
- Glue clothing and hats to the handles of the spoons.
- Make sure the spoons are back side facing up.
- Glue the wiggle eyes to the spoon faces.
- Let everything dry.